How to transfer Bitcoins to receiver?
Now all you need to do is to send the bitcoins from your wallet to the one provided by bitquick.in.
To do that you need to log in your blockchain wallet then:
- Click on Send Money
- Introduce the Bitcoin address provided where you need to send the BTC (like the one above)
- Introduce the amount of Bitcoins you want to send (in our case -1)
- Click Send Payment.
Done!! All you have to do now is wait when the buyers are going to transfer the money into your acount.
Also Bitcoins can be easily tranferred via Bitgo.
1. Click on the name of the wallet on the main page. Go to the "Send" section
2. Fill in recipient's address (field 1), Bitcoin amount (field 2) and push "Next"
3. You will be asked to verify transaction details. If everything is correct — click "Send funds"
4. To carry out transaction — type 2-step verification code (in this guideline we used Google Authenticator). As well enter the password of your wallet.
After entering a correct password you would see the confirmation that transaction was sent saccessfully.