en pt

What to do if I can’t access the Personal Office website?

If the website has been blocked for any reason, try to open it with another browser. If it doesn’t help, use the extensions that enable to avoid blocks such as Browsec, Hola, friGate, ZenMate.

FriGate and ZenMate are applications easy in use and compatible with the most popular browsers — Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.

You can also use TOR browser.
You can read about TOR and download it here.